“Coming Home”: We hope for the day we can say Bowe is coming home.

We often interact with Bowe Supporters who are from the U.K., Canada and Australia. It’s really great to know that Bowe has worldwide support. Like the United States, each of these countries has troops serving as members of the ISAF (International Security Assistance Force.) Sometimes in Afghanistan service members from the U.S. work together with service members from the U.K.. Canada and Australia. With that in mind, we want to share a video with you. The soldiers singing together in the video are from the U.K. and the U.S.A. It’s called “Coming Home”.  All of us who are supporters of SGT Bowe Bergdahl long for the day we can shout “He’s coming home!”

9 comments on ““Coming Home”: We hope for the day we can say Bowe is coming home.

1. Brett (Sydney, Australia) says:

I always get emotional with anything regarding the fine men and women who serve our countries so selflessly and bravely, I had already cried like a girl hearing the news of Bowe coming home, just made the big mistake of listening to that nice song, damn. This has to be the best news for you guys in the U.S, Bowe has his supporters down here in Australia and we where prepared to back you guys in doing what ever it took to bring him home to his mum and dad and family, I guess he is almost there by now. Yahooo.

2. ecsukubek says:

I’m SO HAPPY FOR BOWE & HIS FAMILY!!! BOWE IS FINALLY COMING HOME!!! FINALLY released after all these YEARS!!!

3. I was so overwhelmed by the emotions of this song that I had to thank you.

4. Teri Centner says:

And now he’s coming home!!

5. Chelsea Nixon says:

I never have and probably never will meet Bowe Bergdahl, but he’s been in my thoughts every single day for these almost 6 years he’s been captive. I am exploding with tears of joy to hear he’s been released. I can’t imagine what he and his family is feeling. You deserve freedom more then anyone in this country Bowe- enjoy it <3

6. Vivian says:

What a great song! Guys you did a great job. I think about our POW and know one day he’s coming home. I know he’s afraid and I want so bad to help him. All this time without family and friends….I know God will bring him home.
    Just a young man when he left…and I’m sure he’s all grown up now…I am going to pray for his safe return.
    .Thanks for the perfect song..
    God Bless Each One Of You…Thank you!

7. It’s a prayer sung. Amen.

8. Our prayers and support are with SGT. Bowe Bergdahl. Your buddies at American Legion Post 69 want you home now !

9. Teresa Howell says:

I say we raise money and hire Blackwater to bring home Bowe. Our government is wasting so much precious time.

Comments are closed.