Please leave a message for Bowe on his supportbowe.org guest book.

If you’d like to leave a message of support for Bowe and his family, you can sign the online guest book. When Bowe returns home, he will be able to read the guest book and see how much people were hoping, working and praying for him to come home. Follow HERE to leave your message.

SGT Bowe Bergdahl's Guestbook

29 comments on “Please leave a message for Bowe on his supportbowe.org guest book.

1. rayniedaze says:

Never forgotten. You were never forgotten. We’ve prayed for you & your family for the past five years, always knowing we would see the day when you would be released. Praise God, that day has arrived! Continued prayers for you & your family. God bless.

2. Joanie Stephens says:

Dear Sgt. Bergdahl,

Just heard by email today, May 31, 2014, that you will be coming home before long, hopefully by the end of June. Your country is rejoicing with you and await your return. I had written our congressmen and senators in Missouri, my home state, asking them to do everything in their power to aid in your return. Five years has been way too long for you especially and for your family, friends, and country. God bless you and keep you!

3. Harold Sprague says:

I am so glad that Bowe is on his way home. His travels are not over yet. Bowe will need time to recover. May God bless Bowe and his family.
    I have a son in the Navy, a daughter-in-law in the Navy, a nephew in the SEAL’s, a stepson in the US Army. My father served in the US Army for 22 years. I have many relatives who served in the military, and one in Arlington National Cemetery KIA from his service. I am a civilian that works for the US Military. I am amazed by all of the men and women in the service. And we are all blessed by Bowe’s service.

4. c siewick says:

Dear Bowe,
    Thrilled that you are coming home!!! May God Bless you and heal you from all that you have endured as an American soldier.

5. Teresa Jackson says:

I’m so happy for you and your parents! I can’t imagine what all of you have gone through these years! I’ve prayed for you and shared your picture on twitter and facebook. We had #Bowetuesday where everyone would share your picture and pray for your release. Best wishes from Texas!

6. Brittany Krupa says:

Bowe,
    I have been following your story for five years. I learned of your story when I was deployed to Manas Kyrgyzstan in 2009 and found it extremely strange to think that just a couple months prior our paths may have crossed there in transit to Afghanistan. I was overwhelmed with years of joy when I was notifed of your release this morning. God Bless you and your family. Welcome home, brother, it has truly been too long. I have been wearing your POW bracelet since your capture, and am overjoyed today to finally retire it. I will never forget your story and you will continue to be in the hearts of Americans.

God Bless and once again, Welcome Home.

7. Leann says:

Just heard the great news that you will be coming home.. So happy for you and your loved ones. May the grace of God get you through all of this. I pray you will be able to put this behind you and get on with your life.

8. Michele says:

Thinking of you today and everyday, Bowe, and praying strength and courage are your daily companions. As every other parent thinks, but for the grace of God, you could be either of my sons. We will continue to fight for your release.

9. Carol Mileson says:

My husband and I are praying for you every day and hope that it will not be much longer before you see your home town and your family. Stay strong!!

10. Leora says:

God is with you Bowe, can’t wait to see a picture of you back in your loved ones arms and to hear the joyous news that you are home in America! Lord, let Bowe feel your presence today and every day! Guide our very best troops to his rescue! Be with Bowe and his loved ones, give them courage and strength!

11. Jan Couch says:

my thoughts are with you and your family. stay strong. come home soon.

12. bensageek says:

i hope you make it home,god bless the usa an all the poor souls caught up in things that aren’t there fight .godbless.

13. brett stevens says:

Hey Bowe, keeping yourself and your loving family in my thoughts. You are not forgotten. Time for Bowe to come home, whatever the cost.

14. Happy Birthday,Bowe. We hold you in our thoughts and hearts every day. You are the Flag and you give meaning to the Home of the Brave. God willing you will be home for your next birthday.God Bless you Bowe !!!!

15. Pat says:

You’re in our thoughts and prayers Sgt.Bows “The Lord thy God goes with you and will not fail you nor forsake you.”

16. Lyla DeVita says:

My prayers for your release are daily, they enfold you with appreciation for your service, your courage and the break-through that will bring you home to your family. I bow my head for you Bowe Bergdahl, to send you strength and protection – to triumph.

17. Steve Nelson says:

You and your family is in our heart’s and You are Not Forgotten…. USA

18. Charlie Brooks, Chief Warrant Officer Four, U.S. Army (Retired) says:

Bowe,
    I know you are coming home soon! You are not forgotten. I have a picture of you on my desk at work so I can tell everyone who comes in the office who you are. Be strong a little longer.

19. Lori Rindlisbaker says:

Bowe,
    I have been keeping you and your family in my prayers daily, and I have faith and trust in the Lord that he the Lord our God will be returning you to your family safe, sound, and alive very soon, keep the faith and trust in the Lord our God, our Savior, our King. “For with God nothing will be impossible” Luke 1:37

20. SSG Bowe, all of America loves and supports you. You represent every man and women who was worn a uniform. Many are working for your safe return. Stay well and strong. Hold your head up high. We pray you will be home with your loved ones soon. You are a Great American and Soldier.God Bless Bowe, his family and his comrades. I was proud to serve USAF K9 and NY Guard. Above all we are proud of Bowe.

21. Kay Young says:

I have written my representatives and and the President hoping to have Bowe Bergdahl brought home. You are in my Prayers and I have spread the word to bring you home through facebook and I know they are praying for the family to stay strong and have faith he will be coming home. Kay from Federal Way, Wa.

22. We pray for your safe return to your family, God is watching over you SGT Bowe Bergdahl

23. Bowe, For whatever reason you left your post it is long past time to get you home. I know many people are working to that end. Things that happen in the military can cause us disillusionment. We hope to not see the horrors that happen in war zones, even casually by our comrades. This world can be very terrifying. I will keep you in my prayers…I have a bracelet with your name on it. “If you draw close to Jesus he will draw close to you”

Best to you my Friend, Viet Nam Vet, Bill in Phoenix

24. adib uqdah says:

Sgt Bowe thank you for your service, we pray for your safe return everyday.POW/MIA

25. Susan and Frederick Pabst says:

Just like all of America, we have been praying for you and your family since your tragic capture!!! We also make calls to our senators and representative and the president complaining that you need to be HOME NOW!!! You are a true hero to all of us for all you are going thru and we know you will be home soon!!!! God bless you and keep you healthy and your family strong until you return!! We have not forgotten what you are enduring for us!!!

26. Scott scalf says:

In my thoughts and prayers every day.

27. Susan Snipes says:

Not another year !!!! As of June 30th 5 years being held prisoner of war ! Unbelievable & totally unacceptable ! Bring Bowe home !

28. WE THINK OF YOU ALL THE TIME – PROPOSITIONUSA.COM – LOVE GAIL

29. brian hanson says:

veryproud ofhim brian hanson , prospectheightsillinois

Comments are closed.